PIERRE BOUREE ET FILS

pierre_bouree_fils

In the 19th century Pierre Bourée took over a wine business founded in 1864 in Gevrey-Chambertin and gave his name to it.

In 1922, his son Bernard succeeded him and created the current sign of the house : PIERRE BOUREE FILS. 

n 1945, Bernard Bourée began training his nephew, LOUIS VALLET, who then, assisted by his brother FRANCOIS, became the director of the house. Together, they enlarged the cellars and fermenting room whilst developing the business outside of Europe.

To day, BERNARD and JEAN-CHRISTOPHE VALLET run the house. Hence 'Vallet Freres'